Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: anyone remember the band Zaca Creek?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    anyone remember the band Zaca Creek?

    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp007816300.gif[/img]
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Seventy4's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2005
    Posts
    268
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: anyone remember the band Zaca Creek?

    They had that one song...geeze...can't remember name of it...went something like:

    ..going south for the winter
    I need a little change in the weather.

    Good band. I liked them, whatever happened to them?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: anyone remember the band Zaca Creek?

    Fly Me South, I did like that song. They also wrote the song Wild One that was on the same cd that later on Faith Hill recorded and had a hit with. The song She Can't Say I Didn't Cry they wrote for the same cd and was later recorded and was a hit for someone, maybe Rick Trevino. But the whole Broken Heartland cd was a good cd. Two Wheel Pony and Maverick Saloon were two more favorites.
    have no idea what happened to them after that cd , maybe songwriters?
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Seventy4's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2005
    Posts
    268
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: anyone remember the band Zaca Creek?

    Oh yeh, I went home last night and found my CD. Listened to it for quite a while. There are two or three songs they had recorded on that CD that have been done by others.

    Fly me South was a great song. I remember listening to it so much that anytime I heard it on the radio, I'd have to change it cause I was almost sick of it. Listening to it last night after not listening to it for a long time made me remember why I liked it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •